Art remote learning plan - Week 11 - 7th June to 11th June

Week 11
7th June to 11th June

Hi, My Dear Students,

How are you all doing? 
I hope all of you and your families are safe and in good health.


This week we are going to make a Mini Book with Just 1 single sheet of Paper.

I have made a few of them, sharing the pictures with you.

 

















Materials required for this project

A 4 sheet / white or cloured 
Markers / colour pens / sketch pens.
glue 
pencil

check out the video below and get started.


Enjoy making these mini books to give your friends and cousins as little gifts.

All the best.
don't forget to share your pictures with me.

rochelle.s-sok@smgeducation.org

God bless

Ms. Rochelle

Comments

  1. Okay, ma'am - Puldini Nawoda 5E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay ma'am Resandi
    I will send my work to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma'am I sent my work on 9/06/2020

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay ma'amヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma'am, I already sent my work. Puldini 5E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mam I will also send my work to you on the weekend or after exams I hope that is fine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment