Art -Remote learning Plan Grade 4, 5, 6

Week 2
Grade 4, 5, 6
Online Art 
Hi Students ,

To make things interesting for you.
I am sharing a few links below for you, which has online art games which you can work on .
I hope you find them interesting.
you can pick any topic of your choice and do your work .

 the artyteacher.com/online 

    Here you have - colour mandala , colour art , Jig zone , auto draw and so on.

go ahead have fun make your choice and be creative and enjoy your work.

hope you have a blast.

just sharing one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiSzGBguPm0

Do not  forget to save and share your work with me. I would love to see it.



rochelle.s-sok@smgeducation.org
Keep smiling 
Ms. Rochelle
Art Teacher


Comments

  1. Good evening Ma'am but how are we supposed to send the pictures of our work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mam thanks alot for the link you gave and l will make a mandala and soon share my work with you through mail and this is very beautiful and thanks ones again
    rabia abdul ahad gr 6c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darling Rabia ,
      i am so happy that you like the art project and are enjoying doing it.
      please do send me pictures of your work on my email.
      rochell.s-sok@smgeducation.org

      Delete
  3. good evening as its art class for grade 1c according to the time table... kindly update

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you mam alot I
    will send my work soon zunaira kamran 6c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maam i sended you the work through your email hope you like it Meerab 6C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meerab dear,

      I loved it and am so happy with your work.

      Delete
    2. Check your mail i replied back to you

      Delete
  6. Dear maam,
    I tried sending my art work but your email is showing as invalid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me your name and class dear.
      rochelle.s-sok@smgeducation.org

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hi Nooratum
      have you done your art work.
      send me picture

      Delete
  8. present aayan ali 5a

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aayan Ali,
      have you done your art work.
      please can you send me the picture

      Delete

Post a Comment