Art - Remote learning Plan - week 10 - Grade 1 - 6

Week 10 
Paper weaving Art

Good Morning My dear Students,

This week we shall learn some paper weaving.
you might need a little help, ask Mum to help you out.   

Materials needed for this project 

Colour paper
Pencil

compass
scissors 
glue

Take a look at the video before you start.

Grade 1 to 3 follow this method


Grade 4 to 6  follow this method


Paper Weaving a Super Fun Paper Crafts for Kids of All AgesEaster Craft: Paper Weaving Basket | Fun LittlesHow to make woven paper Easter baskets – Craft projects for every fan!


Some of you students have be sending me your work regularly 

I am so happy and proud of you guys.
Keep up the good work.

Don't forget to send in your pictures.

rochelle.s-sok@smgeducation.org

God bless 

Ms. Rochelle





Comments

  1. Ma'am I have already sent you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma'am I sent you Puldini 5E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma'am I will send today.Sorry if I was too late to send.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma'am I send you but you didn't reply.Resandi 5E

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment