Music - Remote Learning Plan- Week 10 - Grade 1&2


You got a friend in me..





Activity 1
listen to the song and do the activity .. 


You've got/get a friend in me
You've got/get a friend in me
When the road looks/look rough ahead
And you/you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
You just remember what your/ you’re old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend/pet in me
Yeah, you've got a friend in me/ you

If you've got bubbles /troubles, I've got 'em too
There isn't anything/ nothing I wouldn't do for you
We stick together/ to each other and can see it through
'Cause you've got a friend/ enemy in me
Yeah, you've/you got a friend in me

Activity 2
Write a small rhyme about your friend. the best rhymes will be posted on the blog.

you can type your answers on the comment section or email to 

thilanka.s-sok@smgeducation.org

Have Fun
Best Regards
Thilanka Sri Ranjan

Comments